Mike Gastineau:      SEAHAWKS LUCKY THINGS DIDN’T GET WORSE Read More

cw101910 Crow And West Called Robin Today…… Did She Answer?

The boys are back and ready to cause a mess. Today Crowski felt like calling Robin Erickson from one of the most popular local radio shows Robin & Maynard. You know Robin, she is not the kind of woman that likes being woken up. I’m sure you want to hear what happened

Comments (10)
  1. Ken from Lacey says:

Hey Robin Pot Pie, could you please play Every Breath You Take for a long time fan.

2. Jeff H says:

Unbelievable….Crow and West back together again. Mike West has been the best radio DJ in the Seattle market over the last 20 years. Count me in as a new KZOK morning listener. Awesome!

3. Woody says:

This is like a hot tub time machine! Is it 1978? Good times1 Its soooo frickin good to hear Crow and West on the air at the same time. Keep it going.

4. geoff says:

Crow & West are the best thing for Seattle radio in a Looooonnnnnggggg time. Hope you keep the show going!

5. Marco says:

wow! I grew up listening to Robin and Maynard! I still remember roy otis cookies with one bite out of everyone.

6. maggie says:

I MISS ROBIN & MAYNARD! I MISS GOOFY STUFF IN THE MORNINGS. THEY MADE ME SMILE ALL THE WAY TO WORK. YOU GUYS ROCK!

7. Wayne in Pacific says:

CROW….WEST….Hell ya! It is great that they are back together and I hope they stay together at KZOK. On the other hand…..after painfully listening to Robin Erickson this morning it was a good reminder of how bad seattle radio has been in the past..

8. mike says:

where is maurice the weatherman?

1. Patty says:

I’d pay good money to hear Maurice the weatherman again! Only, you have to put it on your web site as I live in Portland now.

9. Corinna Rae says:

Didn’t most of you guys start out @ KISW? Back in the day, that’s what us kids listened to, and we’ve grown up and got old and Where the Hell is Beau Roberts? Love Crow & West. (that’s whiskey talkin’ Crow) Glad to have you back together, You guys are gonna give the former hosts a run for their money, and I will be listening.